Charset problems passing foreign chars to PHP/MySQL from Mac

rgould8 at aol.com rgould8 at aol.com
Sat Sep 6 10:20:45 EDT 2008

 I've already tried MacToISO, but it doesn't convert "Rhône" to the right character-encoding:

put MactoISO("Rhône") returns "RhÙne"

 whereas I need to convert "Rhône" to "Rh%C3%B4ne" in order to pass it to PHP/MySQL and get it to successfully save.

Is there something else I need to do in Revolution (in httpheaders perhaps?) to ensure that data gets passed in UTF8 format?