Table inspector from 4W

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Oct 14 20:47:55 EDT 2008

On Oct 14, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> True, as with any Rev chunk.  I was hoping for the holy grail of
> independent column alignment.  I've used multiple fields for that
> in the past, but getting the selection working well and keep things
> in synch is just more work than it needs to be, and suffers from
> poor performance.
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>  Ambassador at FourthWorld.com       http://www.FourthWorld.com

I think I know what you mean by independent column alignment.  Are
you wanting
to have each column use Left Center or RIght justification?  If so I
bet that can be
done pretty easy and you could have each cell or each column
justified.  It would
take a little bit of math to add a character in front of the item or
column of items to
properly align the text Left Center or Right.  Not a big deal really.

-=>JB<=-