Rev 3.0 crashing on OS X too (as well as Vista and Linux)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 14 20:19:14 EDT 2008

Bernard Devlin wrote:
> Folks, I'm really glad for sane counsel.  I know you are all trying to help,
> and I really appreciate it. I can see that there are very few other people
> being plagued by the same problems as me.  But I think you'll see I've tried
> to be proactive and exhaustive in my attempt to get a stable platform (the
> problem has been going on for 5 months).

Was that about the same time you started using Navigator? I wonder what
would happen if you disabled all the plugins and run with a bare-bones
installation. I take back what I said about hardware, you've obviously
explored that.

I'm hoping it's plugins, that would be a very easy fix. Fingers crossed.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com