OT: Parallels 4

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 19:19:17 EST 2008

I upgraded and I think that its a worthwhile upgrade. Having the
hypervisor dynamically manage resources is a neat idea. I think
Coherence seems to work better than before but I cannot tell you why.

I had some problems converting Fusion VMs but have learned that you
have to delete the mouse and keyboard from the device manager and then
it works like a charm. They already have put out an update against it.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com