How to put an entry into a combo box button

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Mar 25 23:13:40 EDT 2008

Thanks Randy. But that would still change the contents of the menu
items which I don't want to keep track of.

The way to do it is to set the label of the button like this:
	set the label of button "test button" to "text you want"

I thought I had tried that before I sent the email but I must have
goofed it.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos