Exporting Images of Buttons ?

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 17:58:22 EDT 2008

Its a classic example of the difference.  Someone wants to know how you
order dinner in Spanish.  You could hand him a dictionary, and he would
maybe eventually figure it out.  Or you could hand him "See it and say it
in Spanish".

We have a great dictionary.  What we are missing is the book of how
to put the words together for various purposes, like ordering dinner.