Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Mar 25 15:54:25 EDT 2008

Bonjour André,

Sorry, I missed the point in my previous email.

It's a good habit to begin parameters or arguments with 'p': easier
to understand when reading again any handler.
't' prefix meaning a local variable, 'g' a global, etc.: see Richard
Gaskin article about notations.
I think that the following should work:

on menuPick pNew
   if there is a cd pNew then
     lock screen
     go cd pNew
     unlock screen with visual effect scroll up fast
   end if
end menuPick