RevonRockets in Revolution Newsletter

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 01:15:10 EDT 2008

>  > Is anyone following the RevOnRockets Demo in the Revolution
>  > Newsletter?
>  >
>  > I have been learing the use of Rev with CGI and I think it is very
>  > cool.
>  >
>  > I can not however get any of the images to show up in part 3 example.
>  > I can get the text etc. but not the arrows or the images.

You are doing better than me. I can get the text to show up for slide
1, but I cannot get any images and I cannot change slides.
Using Apache, I can change slides, but still get no images.

It seems that the global array that is supposed to hold all the data
(gDataA) is always empty by the time it gets to the libraryStack
handler, at least when running with Andre's web server. With Apache,
my error log fills up with entries like this:
*** ASSERTION FAILURE: MCStack::openrect() - window == NULL, referer:
http://localhost:8888/cgi-bin/galleryDemo.cgi

Andre/Chipp: how are you going with the tutorials you were talking
about last month?

Andre: any suggestions?

TIA,
Sarah