Revolution Live conference: Trevor DeVore

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Mar 22 15:46:11 EDT 2008

On Mar 22, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> In fact, I believe Trevor's been using Valentina long than he's been
> using
> Rev!

I actually started using Valentina and Rev at the same time. I had
read about Valentina years ago when I used Director but I was only
creating database apps using PHP and MySQL at the time.

I will be covering Valentina in the "Building Applications for Multi-
User Databases" track since it is a great solution for building apps
on internal networks (I won't be covering Rev->web database approaches).

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems