Revolution Live conference: Trevor DeVore

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:08:38 EDT 2008

> I will be covering Valentina in the "Building Applications for Multi-
> User Databases" track since it is a great solution for building apps
> on internal networks (I won't be covering Rev->web database approaches).

Yet another reason to feel bad that I can't be there. That sounds like
exactly what I would want to learn. I will have to settle with the DVD of
your presentation and any code examples you include in that package
(hopefully some that deal with new versions of Valentina and integration
into data base user interfaces).