my cursor shows as all black

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Mar 6 00:53:28 EST 2008

Hi again Jacqueline,
I looked at the browse.gif image on the revCursors stack in RunRev.
It shows on the Colors & Patterns properties that the First Color is black,
Second Color is white.
I tried applying the same colors on my gif image after importing it into
RunRev, but didn't help.

In IconWorkshop, before exporting an image to gif, there are 3-4 options to
set.
I'll continue playing with those settings, because I just bought this
software online.
Got to be able to pay for it some how.
Is GC available for WinXP?
Mark Stuart