Duplicating a stack

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Jan 28 03:25:26 EST 2008

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:23:51 +0100, Jim Sims <sims at ezpzapps.com> wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2008, at 8:15 PM, Kevin J wrote:
>
>> How do you make a stack execute a command with out user
>> interaction. Like
>> making something happen when the program first starts?
>

> Check out 'on openCard' and 'on openStack'
>
> sims

...and 'on Startup', for the very first time the application opens -
but this doesn't get sent automatically under the IDE, so for testing
you have to inject it yourself. Oh dear, I see now that this may be a
bit complicated if you've just started with Rev, but there it is.
Personally I find 'on startup' to be my friend.

Graham