'the files' and 'the folders' and diacriticals

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 21:18:34 EST 2008

I am on a deadline, so I cannot give a complete test and answer, but one
thing I see is that

>    replace ":" with "/"in tPath
_______ You  should use the Rev command
revUnixFromMacPath("Disk:Folder:") -- returns "/Disk/Folder/"

otherwise the path may not be correct and the import will fail

Then put another line of Rev code

if not (there is a file tPath) then answer "Ooops.. not there  " & tPath

Jim Ault
Las Vegas