Dreamhost vs Jaguar PC

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Feb 20 17:56:10 EST 2008

Jacque-

> Did you find out what went wrong?

No - I've been out of town for a week and I'm just starting to catch up on
things. I've got backups of everything, so one of these days I'll just start
a mass upload and everything will be as it was. I'm sure tech support will
have a good excuse for what happened, but finding out doesn't really get me
anywhere.

> On the two occasions I needed it, their tech support has always responded
> to my questions within an hour or so. I'm not necessarily defending them,
> I just haven't had a good reason to leave.

<g> I'm not suggesting that you do. I probably won't either right now, just
patch things back up and get back to work.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net