RevCGI Hosts?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Feb 20 06:36:17 EST 2008

Two questions about both of these cgi hosting options:

1. how do you generate an email from these accounts? With libsmtp253
or something else?

2. can you use the "put x into ftp:url z" syntax or some other
language to place data from the cgi-bin into a remote location on
another server?

Thanks.
Richard Miller