2.9 b4

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Feb 20 11:37:50 EST 2008

> May I humbly disagree Lynn?

I thought I heard chest smacking and leaf throwing there Malte ;-)

> there is a forum dedicated to the beta, which I believe is public.
>
> <http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=34&sid=baa240
> 8f16875cdaf781cc8b42ff0e01
>  >

> (Although I haven´t seen Bill around there much recently)

OoOoOoh Bill?

> So at least there is one place that is viewable by all, where
> comments on the Beta can be posted.
> I see no harm in discussing the Beta here too, although I
> would expect someone signing up for a Beta test programme, to
> get familar with the bug tracking system. If I hadn´t the
> time to actually test and submit feedback, I whould not sign
> up as a Beta Tester. However, unfamiliarity should not lead
> to valuable feedback being lost.

Aha - well yes, if the Open Community Beta is still going on for 2.9, then
sure. I guess what then you need to be careful about is talking about
anything that's discussed in regards to the beta in specific to what is on
the Improve List.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President