RevCGI Hosts?

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Feb 20 06:08:58 EST 2008

possibility of the direct access to revolution engine (or any other file
in cgi-bin) can be completely eliminated by putting .htaccess file with
the following content into the cgi-bin directory:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^(.*)(rev|revolution)(.*) http://localhost/cgi-bin/ [nc]

Now everyone trying to invoke rev or revolution from the outside world
will be redirected to his own localhost.

best wishes!
Viktoras