strange nested groups behaviour

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Sep 11 06:47:04 EDT 2007

On 10 Sep 2007, at 23:03, Mark Wieder wrote:

> jbv-
>
> In addition to the above weirdnesses with the owner of a group, I
> think it's
> also bad form to use a keyword as the name of an object. You'll
> probably
> stay out of trouble more if you name it something like "grpDate". YMMV.

Can you elaborate on why that would be bad form? I never had problems
with naming things the same as a keyword, as long as I quoted the name,
which I always do.

I did however have problems with using only numbers as names, or
starting a stack's name with "rev".

--

official ChatRev page:
http://chatrev.bjoernke.com