(mac) application menu

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 15 09:02:26 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

Maybe I was wrong with my previous suggestion. Have you tried
changing both the Name field in the General pane and the Name field
in the OSX pane?

I did have the same problem some time ago and I am sure I solved it
by changing one of these fields.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com