How do I create an Icon View

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 00:32:02 EST 2007

If I may explain a little more...
I would like the display to behave like the Icons View. This view is loaded
dynamically from say the contents of a folder, or selected rows in a SQL
database, or whatever the criteria. Even links to PDF files. User clicks on
the icon and the script launches and opens the file.

If I were to load each of the icons (an image) and icon text name
dynamically onto a form, what kind of container (or object) would I load
them into? A table object?
Would the contents be something like...?
First row:
Load the table object with an icon then TAB (as the delimiter) then icon,
etc., with the row height say upto something like 80.
Alternate row:
Name of the icon TAB (as delimiter) then icon, etc.

Is this how to approach it?

And would I have to set the property of this table object to HTMLtext, or
something? Not sure.

Thanx again,
Mark Stuart