Scriptlimits Barrier

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 15 09:14:46 EST 2007

Hi Bridger,

You can't set scripts (longer than 10 lines?) in a standalone. Why
don't you use a stack to store the objects and copy these objects
from the stack into the standalone when needed?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 15-nov-2007, om 6:59 heeft Bridger Maxwell het volgende geschreven: