We are not alone - Latest Java and Leopard

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Nov 1 10:49:58 EDT 2007

> Then again, they're not ctaering to the enterprise market.
> Oh well, I was going to wait until 10.5.1 anyway before
> installing it, so I'll continue to use the
> Java6 Developer Preview for a little while longer.

Its funny but I attended in Seattle the Tech Talk on developing for the
iPhone. Historically I have found Apple's developer relations at times aloof
(with a few exceptions), but they really impressed me in the level of
interest in 3rd party solutions. I cant go into detail about it but they had
not only their full developer relations team, but also a "bug report" guy
for Mac OS X, the manager of Quicktime and more - and they were willing to
sit down with just about everyone. And the bug report guy was more than
happy to take down issues.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software