Jeanne de Voto cookbook (was Re: ABout the Rev Search Engine (was: Re: Problem with revExecuteSQL - More))

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Nov 2 12:14:10 EDT 2007

I don't care much for the cookbook.

However I really loved the "About" pages. Actually these where the
single rreason why I became the Rev coder I am today. I personally
prefer to learn stuff by association, and a single stop short
(sometimes not short enough) description about how exactly the stuff I
was trying to do could be in a broader concept teached me much. For
example I was very quick to learn custom properties, but arrays took me
ages (and arrays weren't covered in the "about..." pages).

The PDF is a single document, not something I'd want to look trough to
find out how to use custom properties and what they are. (especially If
I don't know what they're called).

So, who's gonna rewrite/update those for us?
Björnke