We are not alone - Latest Java and Leopard

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Nov 1 10:30:16 EDT 2007

> > One can't help but wonder if Apple is just not interested in
> > developers that don't develop exclusively for Mac using Cocoa and
> > XCode. And to stay completely silent is not in Apple's best
> interest.
> > Then again, they're not ctaering to the enterprise market.
>
> Some interesting comments on Daring Fireball concerning this -
>
> <http://daringfireball.net/2007/10/shipping_means_prioritizing>

That's absolutely true. Instead of the real estate's ABC's (Always Be
Closing) you have software ABS's (Always Be Shipping) :-)

Most people will not pay for beta software unless they have no other choice
and the solution gives them a huge competitive advantage - sounds like early
adopter types, right? There is a finite number of them as well.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com