Save stack with different extension

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu May 24 22:42:16 EDT 2007

I would like to use a stack as my document file that is used by my main stack. This "data stack" doesn't have any UI nor do I want the user to open it directly.

I would like it to have a unique .extension to identify it as my program not Revolution's.

However, whenever I save in (in the IDE so far) it puts a .rev extension on it anyway. Eventually my executable will be saving data to it and even renaming it.

How do I keep my extension instead of .rev?

Bill Vlahos