Dropped Menu Bar

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 11:09:23 EDT 2007

On 3/30/07 12:18 AM, "Joe Lewis Wilkins" <pepetoo at Cox.Net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Well, it took me a few weeks, but I finally managed to get RR to do
> something truly awful! I just lost the entire Menu Bar for my main
> stack. When I select the Build Menu tool, it no longer lists the Menu
> Bar I've been developing. Any ideas as to how I can recover it? I
> hate the thought of building it all over again.
>
> I may have a fairly recent back up, but not as recent as I would
> like, from which I could copy something if I knew what to copy.

If you made the button menu as a group, it is possible that you could still
"place" the group on a new or existing card.  Look for it in the Object Menu

Groups are part of the stack, not part of a card.  Also, "instances" of the
groups are placed on cards, so deleting a group from-a-card is not the same
thing as remove-from-stack.  Think of groups as object-collections saved
with the stack that can be placed once on each card, but don't have to
appear on any cards, if you decide not to use them.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas