Dropped Menu Bar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 30 11:28:23 EDT 2007

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Thanks, Jan. I was afraid of that. Though my backup is several days old,
> would it be possible to copy and paste from the old to the new?

Yes. But before you lose hope, did you click the "Edit" button in the
Menu Builder tool? Your original menu may still be there but not showing
up by default. Unless you manually deleted it, it's unlikely to have
been lost.

To see if the group is still in the stack, look in the Application
Browser. Find your stack, expand its contents by clicking the little
arrow, click on one of the cards, and then examine the list in the
right-hand pane to see if the group still exists. If so, you haven't
lost it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com