Dropped Menu Bar

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Fri Mar 30 11:25:20 EDT 2007

Hi fellas,

Thanks for all of your comments. I've decided it's just easier, and
probably better and safer, to rebuild  the entire menu from scratch.
My biggest concern, really, is why it happened. I'm pretty darned
sure that I never deleted anything - groups or otherwise; I was just
doing some enabling and disabling of menus and menu items from the
stack script with an OpenCard handler. I was having some naming
problems and was not sure whether I eventually needed to test for the
Platform in referring to the "things" as menus or buttons. It was
after making a change in this type of statement that the
disappearance occurred. Again, thanks...

Joe Wilkins