Moving a button

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Mar 19 12:28:18 EDT 2007

Charles, the label of a button is a property of that button and does
not have properties of it's own. I think what you need to test for is
the showName property of the button itself.

if the showName of button "check3" is not true and the showName of
button "check6" is true
   then
     set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card
   end if

Best,

Mark