[ANN] RevZilla 2.1.1 Is Now Available

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jun 24 12:57:54 EDT 2007

A maintentance release of RevZilla is now available for download.
Version 2.1.1 provides the following features/fixes:
   - Fixed bug where old data was left in the My Bugs tab if you didn't
have the "Automatically get my bugs when card opens" option turned on.
Tabs now reset to empty when you close RevZilla.
   - Fixed bug where the email and password were not being urlencoded
first before checking to see if the person entered a valid login. This
would cause users with special characters in their passwords to fail
login even though it worked at the Bugzilla site.
   - Fixed bug in the Show Bug palette where comments on bugs that were
not displaying in sequence on the Runtime Revolution Quality web site
would not be displayed properly. (Thanks to Mark Talluto for
identifying this bug.)
   - Fixed bug where submitting changes on a bug that had previously
had a target milestone set by Runtime Revolution that was not "---"
would generate a "not allowed" error.
   - Fixed bug where submitting a bug as a duplicate as another bug
would generate a RevZilla error. (Thanks to Stephen Barncard for
running into this one.)
   - Fixed bug where closed bugs were never appearing when you chose
Show All of My Bugs because of a change to the html at the Runtime
Revolution Quality web site. (Thanks to Mark Wieder for both locating
this bug and providing the fix.)
   - Fixed bug where you were unable to select text in the Description
field on the Show Bug palette, preventing you from being able to copy
text from that field.
   - Added a "Copy All" button in the Show Bug palette which will copy
the complete text in the Description field to the clipboard.

You can get this from RevOnline, RevNet, or from the RevZilla web page:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/RevZilla2.htm

Enjoy!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.