Documentation - Wiki

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 08:56:15 EDT 2007

Judy Perry wrote:

"Wasn't that Marielle's project?"

And maybe it was; however, Marielle has gone a bit
AWOL;

whether for her own reasons or she was a bit
cheesed-off by some comments made on this list I am
not sure. I wish her well (despite having had some
fairly "groovy" tiffs with her in the past).

So, she should not be counted just now. (And,
Marielle, if you are reading this and don't like it,
say so and get involved again).

I wonder if not the most sensible thing would be just
to start a section in the standard Wikipedia and let
all who want "dive in"?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.