Missing Examples in document dictionary

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 11:56:07 EDT 2007

I've just loaded Rev 2.8.1 build 470 to a new MacBook Pro running OSX 10.4.9 and the weirdest thing is that although I can access the Documents Dictionary, the are no Examples being displayed in the definitions.  The word Examples is shown but there is just blank space underneath it.  After the blank space there is additional text as you would expect, just the examples are not shown.

With the help of Roger Guay (who has the same config and everything works fine), we've uloaded/reloaded, got new copies of Rev from the site, and compared file sizes.  I have no plugins loaded and as this is the first time I've run Rev on this machine I can't say I have s/w conflicts or not, however there's not anything particularly weird loaded.

Anybody got any ideas ??  Could this be a OS or hardware problem on this machine?  T

Tnx, Bob...