Impressed: it has been years since I've been hacked this well :(

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Fri Jun 15 08:11:25 EDT 2007

On 15/06/07, Peter Alcibiades <palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> David, do you have wifi?  Its surely the only plausible way of getting root
> access through a firewall to OSX in the absence of physical access?

Yes - i agree Peter. Wifi was on at the time and the password was well
a little easy. I also had file sharing and the personal web browser
on. That's my theory 2 - after hidden movies embedded in web page
theory. I don't like theory 2, as it is totally my fault and has more
serious consequences.

Lesson 4: use a good wifi password.

On 15/06/07, -= JB =- <sundown at nwrain.net> wrote:

> So it is time to protect yourself whether you were hacked or not.

Hmmm.... pity guns aren't allowed over here.