Re-5: Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 22 14:52:28 EST 2007

Hi,

renaming the "My Revolution Studio" folder in My Documents does not solve the problem.

But there is another Revolution Studio folder under Windows XP
For german Windows it can found at C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator\Anwendungsdaten\Runtime Revolution\
and for english versions the path should be C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Runtime Revolution\

where Administrator should be replaced by the username of course.

Renaming the file "revpreferences.rev" which is located in C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator\Anwendungsdaten\Runtime Revolution\Revolution Studio\Preferences and C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Runtime Revolution\Revolution Studio\Preferences respectively for english windows versions solves the problem here.

The new created revpreferences.rev is 25kb in size. My old file was about 46kb.

Very funny, where all-over Rev Studio stores its files.

Best regards,

Matthias