Built-in patterns

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 9 01:06:54 EST 2007

I've got a graphic with its foregroundpattern set to 9, one of the
built-in patterns in the IDE. I always thought these were part of the
engine. But when I build a standalone, there's problems.

On OS X, the graphic draws pure white. On Windows, it crashes the whole
app the moment I make the graphic visible.

It looks like the patterns are not being included in the standalone.
Anyone have experience with this? Am I going to have to hunt down the
pattern and include a copy in my stack? The standalone builder doesn't
have an option to copy them over, and to be honest, I always thought
that was unnecessary.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com