Setting MenuButton on openCard

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 16 08:13:48 EST 2007

Martin,

I think this is a Rev bug and I also believe it has been reported
already.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 16-dec-2007, om 14:11 heeft Martin Blackman het volgende geschreven: