Caricature challenge

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Dec 15 21:05:33 EST 2007

Hi Terry,

Wow, excellent link to the beautyanalysis website. Very interesting stuff
indeed. Funny how the emphasis on beauty, symmetry and proportion is
completely lost regarding the poor design of the website. You would think
anyone who has spent THAT amount of time studying beauty would understand
the value of an attractive composition for web pages...but I digress.

Have to say, the morphable face video is amazing. Clear to me where those
folks are leading us.

I don't think you'll find any easy way to do this. Rev doesn't have a
'polygon' picture property like SuperCard does.

While something like this could probably be done with imagedata, I would
think it would be both difficult to code and very slow.

Sorry.