Developer Dreams... Random Numbers

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 16 11:13:43 EST 2007

Joe,

Could you please explain to me once more what point you are trying to
make?

Regarding te FAQ, I would write that too, if some space agency,
secret service or hospital might held me responsible if my data
appeared to be flawed.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 16-dec-2007, om 16:53 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende
geschreven: