Telling which stack is active?

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 17:13:51 EDT 2007

Hi everybody:

I have 6 stacks with their windows open at the same time. Some are
hidden behind other stacks and then slide out from underneath (like a
drawer). But I can't figure out a way within scripts to tell which
stack is the "active" one, the one the cursor has last clicked on,
the one that is checked in the Windows menu. How can I do something
like: <if stack "ABC" is theActiveStack then ... > ?

This problem is frustrating me, and I sure would appreciate a little
help.

Paul Gabel