OT: I'm scared of bidding on eBay

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Aug 17 18:09:54 EDT 2007

David,

If you haven't paid already, I certainly would not. This seller is
clearly crooked. I would not fear being held to your contract with
eBay -- there is no way this guy/gal wants to get eBay involved,
since that will just lead to getting him/her busted.

If anything, you should report the seller to eBay.