Non-Motif Linux Interface?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Apr 24 13:02:33 EDT 2007

Is it possible to have Rev display using the currently installed theme
or in any event NOT using Motif for the interface look and feel on
Linux? I don't mean changing the "look and feel" setting to some other
emulated implementation. The reason I ask is that Mark Wieder and I
have been talking and although we both have the same installed version
of Kubuntu, with the same installed version of Rev, and we both did a
"normal" install, I see Motif, and he sees something else (not sure
what, but it's definitely not Motif). Similarly, in a conversation I
had with Tuviah a while ago, he *swore* that there was theme support
for Rev under Linux, and when I showed him that Rev was running with
Motif in a default install he was very surprised.

In any event, does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks in advance,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com