DotMac

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 24 11:12:44 EDT 2007

Hi Devin,

Thanks for the reply. Putting data into a URL appears to work with a
standard WebDav server, but it is extremely slow. It doesn't work
with DotMac. DotMac returns an error: Method not allowed. Any other
ideas?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 24-apr-2007, om 16:47 heeft Devin Asay het volgende geschreven: