Maybe I'm confused

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Apr 26 15:24:51 EDT 2007

I have a stack that goes back to the first card for the second card.

I set a visual effect, but the effect doesn't fire.

The reason the effect doesn't work is that the closeCard hander for
second card (the card I'm leaving does a lock screen and unlock
screen).  Should that nullify the visual effect?  Is this a bug?

If I do a lock screen and unlock screen with visual effect dissolve fast
around my "go to previous card," the effect doesn't work either.

Thanks!

Peter Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com