GIS (Was: Re: logos and copyrights)

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 05:34:30 EDT 2007

Hiya,

These are some links I've had on my list for a while, hope they help.
It's been a while since I last looked at them, but I've noted quite a
few updates looking through them now.

GeaBios for online linking:
http://www.geabios.com/html/services/maps/PublicMap.htm

WebGISdev: http://www.webgisdev.com/home.htm

FreeGIS Links: http://freegis.org/

GeoServer (Free JAVA GIS): http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/Home

The Jump Project: http://www.jump-project.org/

QGIS (Has a Mac Universal package): http://download.qgis.org/qgis/

mapyrus (generates PS, PDF, SVG and web):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mapyrus

GRASS GIS and Mapserver building for OS X: http://www.kyngchaos.com/macosx

Main GRASS GIS site: http://grass.itc.it/
GRASS GIS binaries (includes OS X version that does not need X11):
http://grass.itc.it/grass62/

GIS Map Tools: http://www.maptools.org/

iMap 3: http://www.biovolution.com/imap/

Cheers,