Lock screen and 'Go card' not working

Ian McKnight iangmcknight at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:12:57 EDT 2007

Hi Eric

Thanks for the suggestions. I have just made the master group visible
on my card 1 and removed the statement to make it visible from the
script but it is still occurring. Script debug mode is off and I am
seeing the entire script execute - so the lock screen command is not
locking because the very next line is go card and that's what I see.

I also tried staying on card 2 and doing it remotely, and when I
remove the go card 1 command I get this error:

Chunk: can't select object that isn't open
Object	TTmaster
Line	select grp "masterColumnGrp" of cd "timeTable" of this stack
Hint	cloneGroup

Here is a more detailed outline of what the script does when called from card 2:

lock screen
go card 1 (cd "timetable")

check for a pre-existing table group
if there is one delete it

clone the hidden master group, make it visible, rename the clone,
rename its fields
fill it with the days of the week
position the new group

repeat for the number of columns required
   clone the hidden master group, make it visible, rename the clone,
rename its fields
   fill one field with the column number
   position the new group
end repeat