Revolution, MySQL vs FileMaker

Javier Miranda V. jemirandav at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 15:14:11 EDT 2006

Uhmmm! I really shake the list with my inquiry, not bad for my first
post!, In vegeance you give me a lot of homework.
Thank you very much, it seems that the effort would be well
compensated, the question now is which way to follow, continue using
FM via Instant Publish although aminorates the problem did'nt solve
it, in the other hand there are "free" SQLs with no direct support
for Revolution, sother solutions involve using browsers and the MySQL
database residing in an ISP, and finally there are at least two
commercial products: the Altuit connector and Valentina. Both deserve
a close inspection so far I see both companies devoted to their
products and with an excellent attitude to the customers.
Thank you again,

Saludos,

Javier Miranda V.