Cold Panic

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 27 17:44:17 EDT 2006

Hi all thanks for the reply. In the original code it WAS eof and was
not working then. To reiterate, before I moved from the G4 laptop
(that I later dropped) to the Intel laptop, all was well. NO coding
changes took place.

I migrated to the Intel machine using Apple's Migration Assistant and
resumed what I was doing and that is when I came across this.

I had replaced the EOF with END (although the manual says it's pretty
much the same thing) and no workie either way.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM