Keyboard Simulator ('Key Caps')

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Sep 25 18:41:41 EDT 2006

Thanks Ian, I certainly missed that (I wonder what question in MacOS
Help would have led to that answer?!). I have no idea whether I could
somehow include this utility within my Rev app (using Applescript?),
but even if I could, I would then have to solve the problem for
Windows. OTOH, the general design of the thing is a good starting
point...

Thanks again

Graham