Keyboard Simulator ('Key Caps')

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 12:13:45 EDT 2006

No idea about Windows, but Key Caps is still around in 10.4, it's
just that it's renamed and you have to turn it on - and the switch is
a bit... 'buried'.

Open System Prefs.
International pane.
Input Menu tab.
Check "Keyboard Viewer" in the list.

Keyboard Viewer (pretty much identical to the old Key Caps) will now
be an option in the input menu on the menu bar.

Ian