OpenStack

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 25 15:55:10 EDT 2006

Hello,

This bug was "introduced" in version 2.7.3 and has been reported
under number 3816 after version 2.7.3 was released.
For now that bug, that seems only to be there under MacOS X, has not
been acknowledged despite the several mails and updates that I did
sent :-(
I really thought it would have been corrected in version 2.7.4...

Best,

ÉrIC